There's also a great in-depth official tutorial, and a lot of info in this wiki was first collected at The Slightly Unofficial Guide To Caravaneers started by SevenofSpades over at Kongregate. Go thank him!
Contents (view all pages)
Did You Know...?
- You can save the game at any time (between battles) by clicking the wrench/spanner icon in the lower-right corner of the desert-view.
- Most of the town names actually mean something unflattering in a different language.
- You can find some famous or familiar faces to hire in some of the towns.
- This wiki needs more members! Recruit any friends that play the game to help build it!
- 2007 - Caravaneer released
- May 1, 2010 - Original Kongregate guide ported to Wikia
- August 13, 2011 - [Caravaneer 2 volunteers group] created on Facebook
- August 29, 2012 - [Caravaneer Players group] created on Facebook
- July 25, 2013 - We finally have a proper featured article and visual theme!
- August 9, 2014 - First open beta for the sequel of Caravaneer, "Caravaneer 2"
- December, 2014 - Caravaneer 2 released
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
Welcome to the Slightly Unofficial Guide To Caravaneers. This guide is meant to serve as an in-depth coverage to strategies and tactics that could and should be used both when dealing in combat and out in the world trading goods for profit. Caravaneers is a tough and overwhelming game to those not used to action/profit games such as Sid Meier’s Pirates! or Freelancer. Hopefully after reading this guide you’ll have a better idea of what weapons you should use, how you should fight, and how you should travel between towns to make the most profit out of the things you buy.