There's also a great in-depth official tutorial, and a lot of info in this wiki was first collected at The Slightly Unofficial Guide To Caravaneers started by SevenofSpades over at Kongregate. Go thank him!
Caravaneer game links:
- Games of Honor: http://www.gamesofhonor.com/caravaneer
- Newgrounds: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/381821
- Kongregate: https://www.kongregate.com/games/sugarfreegames/caravaneer
- Games of Honor: http://www.gamesofhonor.com/caravaneer-2
- Newgrounds: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/650851
- Kongregate: https://www.kongregate.com/games/sugarfreegames/caravaneer-2
Contents (view all pages)
Did You Know...?
- You can save the game at any time (between battles) by clicking the wrench/spanner icon in the lower-right corner of the desert-view.
- Most of the town names actually mean something unflattering in a different language.
- You can find some famous or familiar faces to hire in some of the towns.
- This wiki needs more members! Recruit any friends that play the game to help build it!
- 2007 - Caravaneer released
- May 1, 2010 - Original Kongregate guide ported to Wikia
- August 13, 2011 - [Caravaneer 2 volunteers group] created on Facebook
- August 29, 2012 - [Caravaneer Players group] created on Facebook
- July 25, 2013 - We finally have a proper featured article and visual theme!
- August 9, 2014 - First open beta for the sequel of Caravaneer, "Caravaneer 2"
- December, 2014 - Caravaneer 2 released
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
Welcome to the Slightly Unofficial Guide To Caravaneers. This guide is meant to serve as an in-depth coverage to strategies and tactics that could and should be used both when dealing in combat and out in the world trading goods for profit. Caravaneers is a tough and overwhelming game to those not used to action/profit games such as Sid Meier’s Pirates! or Freelancer. Hopefully after reading this guide you’ll have a better idea of what weapons you should use, how you should fight, and how you should travel between towns to make the most profit out of the things you buy.